Does it take a while to convince yourself it is gym time, or are you excited for today’s workout?
When you first step foot in the gym, are you unsure of what machine to get on first, or do you have a game plan to help you achieve your goals?
In the middle of your workout, do you stop at 8 reps because you feel like it, or do you continue to 15 because your trainer pushes you outside that comfort zone?
When your workout is done, do you keep it to yourself, or do you excitedly text your friends letting them know you just kicked that workout’s butt?
I’m not saying it will be easy, just easier. We all have hangups that keep us from the gym and achieving our goals, but having an online trainer helps you tackle those excuses and get down to business.
1. Time. I get it, between your full time job (and overtime), kids, keeping the house put together, endless activities…it just gets hard to make time. I want you to feel empowered through your workouts, not like it’s taking time out of your already busy day. For this reason, most of my workouts are around 30 minutes, so you get to the gym, hit it hard, and get on with your life. Let’s face it, no regular person has time to be in the gym 3 hours a day, 7 days a week. I will also help you set up a workout schedule based around your week, so you stay accountable.
2. What To Do. This is my favorite part of the job. I absolutely love creating workouts that push my clients within their limits. In the grand scheme of things, there is specific programming that goes into my workouts, but you do not need to worry about that. Just know that I am constantly switching up workout styles, exercises, and machines so you will never be bored with a workout. Plus, the workouts are delivered right through an app on your phone. Every exercise has a demonstration video so you know exactly how to set up the equipment and what good form looks like.
3. Access to an Educated Professional. I love the growth of social media, but there is SO much misinformation out there regarding fitness, workouts, food and the difference between a coach and an official personal trainer. My resume, if you you will, includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, a National Academy of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer Certification, many Continuing Education Credits, competing as a Division 1 Collegiate Athlete, and years of experience training in a gym. However, I do not know everything and encourage my clients to have an open line of communication with me. If you want a leg day, let me know. If you are feeling a little sick, I can modify. No program works the same for everybody and it is of utmost importance that my clients have the best workout for them. I am available for you to ask any and all questions. It might be something you have been mislead on before, have always wondered about, or simply just saw on Instagram, but I’m here to help you and create a unique plan for your needs.
4. Money. In the gym setting, this was the biggest set back for many people when it came to hiring a personal trainer. Now I am able to cut out the middle man and offer services for a fraction of the cost. And on top of that, there are no contracts. I have noticed that those who invest in their body are successful. I do not plan on having you as a client for the rest of your life. This is just an investment right here, right now. I promise the routine and workouts you learn will help you for the rest of your life.
5. Convenient and Easy. Just like fast food, only this is actually beneficial to you. My workouts load through my easy to use app. Follow along as you navigate your workout with exercise videos and timers. Text me right through the app if you have any questions at all. You can utilize the app at whatever gym you choose and at whatever time works best for your workouts! No appointments needed.
How it works…
If you’re ready to get some information, I start with free video chat consultations. We will talk about your health history, goals, obstacles in the past, and a workout schedule. To see how the app operates, check out this video on vimeo! Then, head on over to my training portal to sign up. Follow the link HERE.