Parmesan and Panko get me every time. So when I had the hankering for some seafood and saw the Ocean Perch filets at the commissary, I knew I had to make it happen. Here’s one of my favorite recipes for amping up your baked fish.
4 Perch Filets (approx. 1 lb)
1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Teaspoon Basil
1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with EVOO.
- Mix up the Panko, Parmesan, Basil, Oregano, and Garlic Powder in a bowl.
- Set Perch filets on the baking sheet. Spray with EVOO (we have this cute little spray bottle from Pampered Chef). Press a handful of the Panko mixture onto each fish filet. Spray again with EVOO.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish is flaky and panko has browned.
- Enjoy! I served over a basic salad with poppyseed dressing, but this could easily be paired with any green veggie and rice for a super healthy meal.
For more healthy recipes, be sure to follow my blog!