They are the latest trend in eco-friendly laundry, but it’s more than just a fad! These balls are totally worth their weight in gold, and will stand the test of time! If a car emitted the same exhaust that came out of a dryer when using chemical dryer sheets, it would fail an emissions test! Why are we so passionate about regulating cars, but so careless in our own laundry rooms? Here’s the cold, hard truth: According to Scientific American, some of the most harmful ingredients in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners alike include benzyl acetate (linked to pancreatic cancer), benzyl alcohol (an upper respiratory tract irritant), ethanol (linked to central nervous system disorders) and chloroform (a neurotoxin and carcinogen), among others. Since fabric softeners are designed to stay in your clothes for extended periods of time, such chemicals can seep out gradually and be inhaled or absorbed directly through the skin.
But your clothes have to be soft and static-free, so here’s why Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls are the clear winner:
- Reduced Drying time when the balls bounce around and help to separate clothes
- 25% Less Energy per load when your clothes dry faster
- 0 Chemicals
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool
- Two Year Warranty from Norwex
- Can be used with Essential Oils for scent
- Recommended to use 3 for small load or 6 for large
- Natural Fabric Softener
- No chemicals or waxes like traditional dryer sheets and softeners…which ruin your dryer’s heating element!
- No wax build up in your lint catcher
- Helps reduce wrinkles
- Wool is a sustainable resource
- Quieter than Plastic Dryer Balls
We have been using these for over two years now and I’ve noticed a big difference! Now, I can smell my neighbor’s house when she’s doing laundry. At my mother-in-laws, if we accidentally wash our clothes with dryer sheets, I can smell them all day!! And not the good kind of smell. Now that we don’t use harsh chemicals, the “smell” burns my nostrils and I have to rewash my clothes the “right” way. Click the link above to order yours now and stop coating your fabrics in toxic chemicals that you breathe in all day and that rub against your sensitive skin.